SHURE BLX24/SM58 PROFESSIONAL MICROPHONES
Making the jump to wireless should be liberating, not challenging. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust right out of the box. Precision built and available in a variety of handheld, lavalier, instrument and headset configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
The BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
BLX4, BLX4R and BLX88 Diversity Receivers
• Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
• Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
• One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
• 1/4″ and XLR audio outputs
• Two-color audio status indicator LED
• Power and battery status LED
• Adjustable gain control
• Quick & easy frequency matching
• 2 AA batteries (included) provide
up to 14 hours of continuous use
• 300 feet (91 m) operating range
(line of sight)